Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweetpea is 9 months!

I know all first time mothers say this, but I can't believe how much she has grown! Such a funny mix of independence and dependence at this age. And I'm going to have a much harder time getting her to sit still for photo sessions from now on, I can tell.  She kept doing a superman dive in order to get some nice crunchy leaves to chew on!
Just today she started pushing herself up to sitting from her belly. I'm happy for this development, as lately whenever she wanted to be sitting she would just start screeching until I helped her up. Now she can do it herself!

Her first little tooth is poking through on the bottom. You can't quite see it yet, but you can feel that razor edge with your finger!

I love the way she studies everything.  She is really starting to love having books read to her, and touching different textures.  When you give her something new, she is a little hesitant at first, but she is so excited at the same time that she shakes.
.

Her hair is getting SOOOOO long! I should be able to put it in a ponytail soon! That is, if she will hold still long enough!

Happy 9 months sweet girl!

Rebekah

3 comments:

  1. She's got the same black to very blond hair you had. Such great pictures--she's a beautiful baby! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good pics, Rebekah. Arya is a beautiful baby and I wish she and Emerson lived next door to me so I could hug their necks every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we lived closer too Konnie! Can't wait to see you Cat!!!

    ReplyDelete