Friday, October 21, 2011

10 random things about me...

1.
I love ellipsis...(that is the ... if you didn't know...and yes, they are terrible grammatically incorrect, but i don't care!).
2.

Hubby and I have been married for 6.5 years!!! and lived together for 3 of those years... (Army life is interesting).
3.
I have a bachelors degree in psychology, and am currently working on becoming an Accredited Financial Counselor.
4.
I love stripes! And jeans! but not stripes on jeans;o)
5.
I love crafting, but haven't done very much of it for several years. Hopefully that will change soon.
6.
I would really like to always have a clean/clutter free house, but somehow my piles and dust bunnies just never disappear!
7.
I really like to cook, and try new (simple) recipes.
8.
I love the feeling of capturing a great picture, especially of my little girl!
9.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, even though I fail a LOT in my life.
10.
I am addicted to Facebook.  Its pathetic.

So there you have it.  10 random things about me.  Leave me a comment with something random about you - I love learning little things about people!

5 comments:

  1. 1. I really miss this way awesome military wife, that has one one of the most amazing little girls and it drives me crazy!

    2. I super can't wait till January so i can see those two wonderful people again!

    3. I love jackets.

    4. I am addicted to veggies and fruits and hooters hot boneless wings.

    5. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Love and miss you too Nikki! Thanks for the comment;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Japanese art.

    I miss a girl who wanted to be a paleontologist when she was in 5th grade.

    I am living up CA life, so I can leave happy and complete in June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know everything about me!!!! lol
    1. I love stripes too I think that's why we got along so well haha

    2. I love putting the music on REALLY loud and dancing throughout the house even though I haven't done it in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm.....something random. I pierced my own belly button when I was 12. My Mom freaked out! She didn't think that I was smart enough to sanitize the safety pin. Little did she know! Ha Ha! Oh man, the things we do when we are younger and laugh about now!--Molly

    ReplyDelete