Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Cards!

We are officially heading into the Christmas season now and one of my favorite parts of Christmas is receiving Christmas cards from people! I like seeing pictures of kids and how they have grown, and reading the highlights of people's years is always interesting.  It helps me to feel more in touch with people, especially since I now have friends and family all over the world and it can be hard to keep connected with everyone. 

This year I am so excited to be using Tiny Prints for our Christmas cards! I first used Tiny Prints for Mother's Day cards this year, and I was absolutely blown away by the quality of the cards! The paper was so thick and heavy and felt very expensive, and the photos that I had chosen for the card looked great! The colors were perfect and bright.  I also loved that even though you can use the wording they have on the cards, you are also given the option of personalizing any wording you choose!

Tiny Prints has a great line of Holiday Cards this year.  They have over 450 different designs to choose from, with lots of great options from classic to contemporary.  When I looked at their page, the very first card was the one that really jumped out at me! This card is called "Traditional Wonder" and I just really like the layout of the pictures and the different fonts and wording.  I also like that you can pick from 3 different colors for the background!

Christmas Cards Traditional Wonder - Front : Dark Gray

If you are looking for a great company to get your Christmas cards from this year, I would highly recommend Tiny Prints.  Check out their holiday cards here! Do you send Christmas cards? Do you like to receive Christmas cards?

<3 Rebekah

* I am being compensated by Tiny Prints for this post, however, even if I wasn't I would still recommend and use their company because they have a great product!

1 comment: