Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whew, catching my breath from December!

That was a much longer bloggy break than I intended on taking! It has been a busy busy time since I last posted back at the end of November! Sweetpea had her 2 front teeth both come in at the same time, during the same week when I was supposed to be packing and getting ready to move from Alaska to Colorado before Hubby's deployment.  Needless to say, it was quite a hectic week.  We moved to Colorado at the beginning of December with just 2 suitcases for the next year! Hubby deployed to Afghanistan a few weeks after Sweetpea and I left Alaska. 

Sweetpea and I had a wonderful Christmas season with my family here in Colorado.  It was the first time in 6 years that I have been in Colorado for Christmas, and though we didn't quite have as much of a white Christmas as I remember, it was still wonderful to be surrounded by family and the traditions from my youth! I was so happy that we got to celebrate Sweetpea's first Christmas here.  She was beyond spoiled by everyone!

The weekend after Christmas we traveled to Kansas to participate in my mom's family Christmas. 27 people under one roof was VERY hectic, but lots of fun.  Once again Sweetpea got completely spoiled by all her great aunts and uncles and grandma great as well! She especially loved her third cousin who is a year older than her. 

After the whirlwind of the holidays, its been nice to start settling into a bit of a routine.  We finally got cable internet hooked up yesterday (another reason its taken me so long to post!).We have really been enjoying seeing old friends, and hanging out with family.  I've been taking some time to make some goals and read some books on motivation, time management, organization, and goal setting.  I think this year is going to be an exciting time. 

I'll be posting more frequently now, but I'm going to leave you with some pictures from the last month!




<3 Rebekah

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word she is so precious! What books have you been reading?? I am in need of some organizational skills as well as time management!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting about the books next week (hopefully) I've found some really good ones!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Whenever you want! Just send me a facebook message whenever is good for you!

      Delete
  3. Pretty girl!! I've been meaning to get in touch with your family-- I want to come hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn, we would love to have you! and i definitely want you to do some pictures of arya!

      Delete