Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple Things 1.15.2012


I know Christmas is over. I know by January most people are ready for Christmas to be over. But, I just did a camera dump and had forgotten about these pictures of Sweetpea and my mom over Christmas. How precious. Sweetpea LOVED the Christmas tree, and she never tired of having Grandma hold her up to see all the decorations and lights!




Today I'm celebrating the simple things! A wonderful family to share the holidays with! And my baby's first Christmas! I promise I'm done with Christmas and December posts now...at least until the end of this year!
<3 Rebekah

Linking up here:

6 comments:

  1. That face is precious! And, what great photos were captured of it all. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas pictures. Those are the most fantastic memories, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could never tire of sweet pea and those precious Christmas moments. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ms. dover;o) can't wait to get you in a few of these pictures!

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness, how precious is your little girl!!! i have boys so I live vicariously through girl mamas :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks claudia! i love my little girl, but would love to have a little boy too!!!

      Delete