Thursday, January 19, 2012

Embracing the Camera with my BIRTHDAY GIRL!!




Yesterday was my little girl's first birthday! Wow, where did the time go??? I've heard a saying, "The days are long, but the years are fast." That has really been true for me this year. We had so much happen this year, besides "just" having a baby, but our little Sweetpea was definitely the biggest and best thing to happen!



These days she is just movin and groovin all the time! She likes to take things out of whatever she can find....and occasionally she will put a few things back in.  She can stand on her own for a few seconds, but it kind of freaks her out, so she would rather hold on to things for now. She is starting to push her toys around, and loves wrestling with the dogs (or just crawling over the top of them). She sings when we go on walks, and she flips through the pages of her books and "reads" to me.  She loves to climb the stairs and thinks she is particularly funny when she can start climbing them before I realize she has rounded the corner. She has started to turn her head to the side and act a little shy.  Pretty much, she is stinkin adorable and we love her to pieces! Happy birthday my beautiful girl!
<3 Rebekah

Linking up to Embrace the Camera today!

2 comments: