Sunday, January 29, 2012

Radical Faith

I read a blog post the other day that just really challenged me to think again about my faith, and how I am living it. 

I am posting it here because I would love others to read it.  And I would also love to hear your thoughts on it too.

What a Parent Wants to Say Before a Child Leaves

If you are a Christian, how do you feel you are living up to the call of this woman for her son? If you are a parent, do you feel you are being an example of this radical faith? Any suggestions on how to live it more fully? I want my daughter to know all the things in this letter, but I'm not even close to being there in my faith, so how do I get there? And how do I teach her to be there, even if I'm not there? Christianity is so very simple and so very complicated at the same time.  A faith of many paradox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment