Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day and an Announcement



Since its Veteran's Day, I'd like to take a brief moment to thank all the military service members from the past, present, and futur, and their family member for their oustanding service to our country. They sacrifice so much every single day, even when they are not deployed.

Speaking of deployment - the Department of Defense has officially announced the deployment of the 4/25 Infantry from Ft Richardson to Afghanistan.  This means that my husband will be leaving for his third combat tour sometime in December.  As we have lived here less than 3 months, Sweetpea and I will be moving to Colorado to be with my family during the 12 month deployment.  In order to protect the safety of my husband and his fellow soldiers, I will not be able to give out details of when exactly they will be leaving, or where in Afghanistan they will be going.

We appreciate all the prayers that we can get during this time, although we know it is our choice to be in this lifestyle, it is still very hard on our family.

<3 Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. you know i am always here for you if you ever need me. you and sweat pea can come live with me for a bit too!! :)

    ReplyDelete